1 medium can of Crushed Tomatoe’s
1 lg onion
1 tbsp course sea salt
1 tsp of black pepper
¼ cup of parmesan cheese
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp tomato paste
4 Pieces of Chicken Breast
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
5 Basil Leaves
For the Tomato Sauce:
- Sautee the onions and garlic in the olive oil, then add the crushed tomato’s, salt, pepper, sugar and tomato paste. Simmer for 45 minutes. Once sauce has simmered, add the parmesan cheese and basil.
Cooking and breading chicken:
- Butterfly chicken breast to desired thickness. Lightly coat chicken with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Pan fry breaded chicken in olive oil until golden brown, then bake in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Top with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and place back in oven until cheese has melted.
- Cook pasta until desired doneness, top with the tomato sauce, and serve alongside chicken