Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
- 3 lbs (1.5 kg) red new potatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ cup (125ml) chopped onion
- ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Clovermead Summer Blossom Honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a single layer of potatoes on sheet and top with onion.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes and onion to coat.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, for about 45 minutes or until tender.